Why Digital Marketing Matters
Any business looking to increase sales and grow its consumer base needs to look into digital marketing efforts. As more people continue to shop online and use search engines such as Google to find businesses, the importance of digital marketing continues to grow. Digital marketing efforts may at times be handled by a company internally. Other times companies may bring in an independent digital marketing agency to help build and manage the strategy.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is an approach to business growth and advertising that focuses on online and social media efforts. A digital marketing strategy works best when customized to fit the needs and goals of a company. Whenever building a marketing plan, the specific circumstances of a business and the industry should always be considered.
Digital marketing often goes far beyond online advertising. Search engine optimization focuses on making sure a company’s website and content are able to rank highly on search result pages, branding efforts focus on increasing the recognition and understanding of a business, and web design helps build a user-friendly website for customers to interact with. The overall goal of digital marketing is to create a more substantial customer base, increase visibility, and grow sales. However, the methods of doing this are entirely dependent on a company’s specific set of circumstances.
What Digital Marketing Includes
- Search Engine Optimization – Having proper SEO on your website is vital to create visibility within your target market. Studies show 81% of consumers will perform some level of internet research before making a large purchase. Additionally, up to 80% of consumers avoid sponsored links in favor of organic search results. At Transparent Strategies, we focus on ethical marketing that will rank your website higher organically and grow your customer base.
- Local SEO Services – It isn’t just enough to have a strong SEO. You also need to make sure customers in your area can find your business. 75% of internet users never scroll past the first page of results when searching for companies or products. 88% of consumers will trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Putting your company at the top of local rankings is vital to building a local consumer base.
- Pay Per Click Advertising – While pay-per-click advertising may be an effective tool for some businesses, it will not be the right choice for everyone. We will only recommend PPC ads after we have entirely learned about your business and only if we believe it is the best option for you.
- Social Media Advertising – With over half of the world’s population currently on social media platforms, designing an effective social media strategy is essential to reaching your target audience. Among social media users, 52% of online brand or product discovery occurs through ads on public social media feeds.
- Web Design – Studies show that it only takes users .05 seconds to form an impression about your website. On top of that, 75% of customers admit that they will judge your entire company’s credibility based on your website’s design. Don’t make the costly mistake of maintaining an outdated website design.
- Content Marketing – Having engaging content marketing is a crucial part of any online marketing strategy. With 71% of buyers claiming to review a company’s blog or content before making a purchase, it is critical to have clear and concise content that not only promotes your product but the voice of your company.
- Link Building Services – Building high-quality content is one of the most critical aspects of an effective SEO strategy. On average, the highest-ranking search result on Google has almost four times as many backlinks as the results under it. We use ethical, high-quality links in your content to help you rank higher without penalties from Google.
- Branding – Branding goes beyond logo design and taglines. A proper branding strategy can tell your customer base everything they need to know about you and your business. It is crucial to develop a brand identity that can be consistent across all platforms. Consistent brand presentation can increase potential revenue by up to 33%.
Why is Digital Marketing Important?
The importance of digital marketing continues to grow year after year. Within the last year, nearly 50% of internet users claim to have searched for a local business online. Traditional forms of marketing can no longer reach almost as many people as digital marketing efforts can, and digital marketing is often far more cost-effective.
A business must understand how digital marketing works and the reasons we take the approaches we do. Whether a small business or a large corporation, digital marketing adds value to your company. Digital marketing is the best strategy for increasing your business’s visibility, which in turn can boost sales and help your company breakthrough in competitive industries.
Digital marketing may take time and an understanding of online trends to work, but it is a vital aspect of any marketing strategy at this point and will only grow in importance in years to come. The goal of digital marketing is to bring a brand new outlook to a business’s online presence that the audience can access and relate to. Regardless of your company’s current circumstances, digital marketing is worth the time and effort to invest in.
With the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing, it can be challenging to navigate the field on your own. At Transparent Strategies, we make sure we are constantly up-to-date on the latest policies and trends across all search platforms and browsers so that we can make sure your marketing strategy is always the best option.
At Transparent Strategies, we have your best interests at heart. We focus on transparent and ethical marketing strategies that are completely catered to your business’s unique needs. Our company is different, and we believe that your marketing strategy should reflect that. Other marketing agencies will use generic “one-size-fits-all” marketing strategies to cut down on time and work they need to invest. We guarantee that we will build a complete plan from the ground up that works best for you. Never let a marketing company talk you into a campaign that doesn’t convert or wastes your money. We get results, and most importantly, you keep the data!